The NBA is celebrating its 75th anniversary with the 2021-2022 season and Apple has decided to launch a special edition of Beats Powerbeats Pro headphones. They will be offered for sale in a few days.
Beats headphones for the 75th anniversary of the BVA
The special edition Beats Powerbeats Pro was designed in collaboration with the Canadian brand Better. The earbuds are white with a red tip and a blue tip, along with the NBA logo on one side and Better’s on the other.
This special edition is purely aesthetic, nothing changes in terms of internal components. We find exactly the same functionalities and the same audio quality as the “classic” models. As a reminder, the Powerbeats Pro were released in 2019.
Here are the strengths according to Apple:
- High performance wireless headphones
- Up to 9 hours of listening time (over 24 hours with the charging case)
- Adjustable and secure earloops for more lightness, comfort and stability
- Reinforced design to resist sweat and water during intensive workouts
- Volume and track controls on each earbud, voice assistant function and automatic play/pause
- Powerful, balanced sound with dynamic range and noise isolation
- Hands-free access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri” and improved connection speeds³ with the Apple-designed H1 earphone chip
- Headphones connect independently using Class 1 Bluetooth technology for extended range and less risk of dropping out
- With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 1.5 hours of listening time when the battery is low
- Better phone call quality and call handling from either earbud
- Track your Powerbeats Pro with Find My
The availability of the special edition of the Powerbeats Pro for the 75th anniversary of the NBA will be on February 19. The price identical to the standard model (249.99 euros).