The Beats Fit Pro headphones have appeared on the French Apple Store. It is not yet possible to buy them, but it will not be long. The price is 229 euros. We find the colors black, white, mauve and gray.
The Beats Fit Pro are coming to France
Apple announced the wireless headphones a few months ago now, they have already been available for purchase in the United States since November. They are in direct competition with the AirPods Pro. They are very close in reality with a lot of things in common. The main difference is in the general design.
Here are the strengths of Beats Fits Pro according to Apple:
- Soft, snug-fitting ear loops for optimal fit and comfort all day long
- Custom acoustic platform for powerful and balanced sound
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking puts you at the center of your music, movies and gaming experience
- Active Noise Reduction dynamically adapts to your surroundings to block out outside noise
- Activation of Transparency mode to listen to surrounding sounds
- Equipped with the Apple H1 chip to allow automatic switching between your devices and benefit from audio sharing and “Hey Siri” features
- Water and sweat resistant earphones (IPX4 rated)
- Up to 6 hours of listening (24 hours total with the charging case)
- Two beamforming microphones for high quality calls and voice assistant interaction
- Industry-leading Class 1 Bluetooth technology for greater range and lower risk of connection loss
- Find My Headphones in iOS detects your headphones if they are lost
- Android compatibility right out of the box. With the Beats app for Android, take advantage of advanced features such as one-touch pairing, dedicated controls, and the ability to perform a Fit Test7
- Matching compact charging case, with charging via USB-C
The possibility of buying the Beats Fit Pro in France should be a reality within a few days. But Apple does not yet give a precise date.