Apple has uploaded a new video in which we find 10 useful tips and tricks for the iPhone. Some of you may know them. But it is certain that this video comes at the right time, when several people are going to receive an iPhone for Christmas.
10 tips from Apple for iPhone
So there are 10 tips and tricks to better use your iPhone. Here is the list with a brief description:
- If you accidentally enter the wrong number in the Calculator app, you can swipe left or right at the top of the screen to clear the number.
- Starting in iOS 15, you can pin content like web links in a Messages conversation by touching and holding the item you want to pin and tapping “Pin”.
- To stack Home screen widgets, touch and hold an empty space on the Home screen, then drag one widget onto another of the same size.
- To select multiple photos to add to other apps, touch and hold a photo until you feel a tap, drag the photo to another part of the screen while holding it, touch other photos with another finger to create a stack, switch to another application while holding the stack, and lift your finger.
- To create a text replacement such as “jrv” for “I’m coming! », Open the Settings app and touch General> Keyboard> Replacement.
- To open the Camera app without unlocking your iPhone, swipe left on the lock screen.
- To scan a document in the Notes application, tap the camera button in a note, tap “Scan documents,” then position the document in the viewfinder.
- Starting with iOS 15, you can copy and paste real-world text into the Camera app by aiming at a document or panel, tapping the button in the lower right corner, and tapping “Copy.”
- To go to the first photo in an album in the Photos app, tap the very top of the screen.
- For quick access to Siri search and suggestions from the Home screen, swipe down in the middle of the screen.
If you have any other iPhone tips or tricks, feel free to share them in the comments for everyone to enjoy.