Apple has shared a new video showing 10 useful iPhone tips that some users may not be familiar with.
Here are the 10 tips suggested by Apple in detail:
- If you accidentally enter an incorrect number in the Calculator app, you can slide your finger left or right at the top of the screen to remove it.
- From iOS 15, you can add content such as web links to a conversation in Messages by long pressing the item you want to select and tapping Add
- To stack Home screen widgets, touch and hold an empty space on the Home screen, then drag different widgets of the same size on top of each other
- To select multiple photos to add to other apps, touch and hold a photo until you hear a press, drag the photo to another part of the screen while continuing to hold, touch more photos with a different finger to create a stack, switch to another app while holding the stack and lift your finger to add them in that same app
- To create a text replacement, open the Settings app and tap General> Keyboard> Text replacement.
- To open the Camera app without unlocking your iPhone, swipe left on the lock screen.
- To scan a document in the Notes app, tap the camera button in a note, tap Scan Documents, and place the document in the viewfinder.
- From iOS 15, you can copy and paste any real world text into the Camera app by holding the viewfinder over a document or panel / poster, just tapping the Scan Text In button. the lower right corner and pressing Copy.
- To go to the first photo in an album in the Photos app, tap the top of the screen.
- For quick access to Siri search and suggestions from the home screen, swipe down in the center of the screen.
Here is the full video: