Apple is releasing firmware 4E64 for the Beats Fit Pro today. The previous update for the headphones was at the end of November, it was version 4B65.
Firmware 4E64 available for the Beats Fit Pro
As always, Apple does not give any information on the changes of the updates for the headphones. It’s the same story for the Beats Fit Pro firmware 4E64.
Not to help, Apple doesn’t offer a precise method to update earphones, either for the AirPods or those from Beats. But a technique is used by Geniuses in Apple Stores to try to force the update, here’s what to do:
- Make sure the headphones are within Bluetooth range of their iOS, iPadOS, or macOS device
- Listen to music or other audio content with headphones for at least 30 seconds
- Put the earbuds back into the charging case and close the lid
- Connect the charging case to a power source
- Wait 30 minutes and above all do not open the case during this period, otherwise you will have to start from the beginning
You can check which firmware version is installed. Head into Settings > General > About, scroll down and select your AirPods. The installed version of the firmware is located on the line “Firmware version”.