Apple advises developers that all App Store Connect news featured in recent months will be released to everyone by the end of the month.
On the Apple Developer website, the company confirmed that all developer accounts will be automatically updated with App Store Connect news on January 25, 2022. Currently, those wishing to try out the new portal experience must manually activate the appropriate function.
In particular, the new features will affect the experience of submitting apps, updates, in-app events, custom product pages, and page optimization tests for review in App Store Connect. Developers will be able to update their app’s information (such as in-app tabs and events), without having to build and submit a new version of the app, as is currently the case.
Here are the main new features:
- Include multiple items in a single submission.
- Send in-app events, custom product pages, and product page optimization tests without needing a new app version.
- Manage your mailings and communicate with App Review on the new dedicated page.
- Edit the elements of your presentation.
- Delete problematic items and continue with items that have been accepted by App Review.
- View your submission history, including app review messages.
Developers who don’t want to wait until January 25 can activate the new experience directly on their profile in App Store Connect.